Reaching Your Full Potential in Business
Harvard Business Review states:
“Am I reaching my potential?” is not the same as asking, “How do I rise to the top?” or “How can I be successful in my career?”
Rather, it’s about taking a very personal look at how you define success in your heart of hearts and then finding your path to get there.
To begin to see if you are reaching your current potential
- Step back and take an accurate assessment of your current skills.
- Create a list of two or three of your greatest strengths
- and your two or three of your most significant weaknesses.
- Solicit views of people who will tell you the brutal truth and give you specific feedback.
- Take time for meaningful reflection.
- Research, in what fields, and in what situations would your strengths be utilized best to serve the needs of others and bring you the joy of doing what you love to do every day of your life.